Providing Customized, Practical, Cost Effective, & Easy to Install Fixtures
- Contact pitch, number of contacts, contact orientation, and termination (FFC jumper of PCB) are the basic requirements.
- Flexible Test reviews standard products against requirements and recommends modification for a practical solution.
- If more extensive changes are needed, Flexible Test taps into libraries of existing CAD models to quote complete design-to-delivery.
- If the integration of custom flex or rigid circuits are required Flexible Test will utilize qualified partners for design-to-delivery.
- 2D and 3D Solidworks compatible files can be exchanged as needed during collaboration.
- Our goal is always to ensure a perfect on-time integration.
Display 2 Fixture Application
Dual Flex 55 & 80 Contact x 0.5mm Pitch
Display w-Base 2 Fixture UP Orientated Contacts
Display w-Double FPC Integration
ODS Based Dual 14 & 30 Contact 0.5 Pitch
Display Integration w-DUT Pedestal & 2 Fixtures
DUT Pivots During Test Function
Display With 2 Separate Fixtures in Rear of Unit
Display w-Triple FPC Integration
Custom Latch to Fit Test Layout
Display w-3 Fixture Up Orientation
Display w-2 Down Oriented Fixtures
Display w-Side Facing Fixture Application
Dual FPC Rear Mount 12 : 50 x 0.5
Small FPC Lab Bench Application
Close Access With DUT Integrated Into Fixture
Base Mounting for Changeover Compatibility
Triple Flex Gang
Display Horizontal Application to Vertical Fixture Mount
Dual HD Circuit Simultaneous Test Application
ODS w-ESD Provision
Display w-Staggered Row Dual Flex FPC
Staggered Row FPC Single Flex Application
Vertical Orientation Application